- mowed a lawn, or even pushed a lawn mower for that matter
- made a pie crust from scratch
- seen the movie The Titanic
- pierced my ears (or any other body part)
- smoked a cigarette
- lost at a game of Boggle against my husband (don’t believe him if he disagrees); conversely, I have never won a game of Mancala against him.
Please do not be confused – this is not a Bucket List, as I have very little desire to do any of these items. What surprisingly common items are on your “I Have Never” list?