…and by Tuesday night it was almost all gone.
3 am can be an ugly time of the day for me and my will power.
+ + + + + + + + +
recipe, from Nestle Toll House’s website:
- 2 eggs, beaten on high
- add 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 1/2 sticks super soft butter
- beat until smooth
- stir in 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup chopped nuts
- Spoon into an unbaked pie crust
- Bake for about an hour at 325 degrees
- Let cool for a few hours or overnight (if you can manage), then enjoy the heck out of it
I wish I had a picture to share…but I ate most of it before that could happen.